Anxiety is a term that is used to describe a number of different conditions. These include social anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder, among many others.
In all cases, it can be described as a feeling of fear of being judged by other people or behaving in a way that doesn’t feel natural. It’s often the case that those who suffer from an anxiety disorder also have some other related issues such as depression, addiction, or OCD.
The Top 5 Best CBD Oil Brands for Anxiety
1. ROYAL CBD
Royal CBD Oil Product Description:
Royal CBD oil is made from full-spectrum (whole plant) extracts of industrial hemp. They use a 99% pure CBD isolate combined with MCT oil and terpenes for maximum bioavailability.
They claim their product “contains ALL the beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids naturally found in industrial hemp,” and they also say that it is an “entirely legal” supplement in all 50 US states.
- Fast shipping, competitive prices.
- Great customer service.
- Works for many types of anxiety disorders.
- It’s a little pricey than normal CBD Oils but definitely worth the quality as per user reviews.
Read more: Review on Equilibria CBD
2. GOLD BEE
Gold Bee CBD Oil Product Description:
Gold Bee’s products use organic, non-GMO industrial hemp grown in Northern Europe. They extract their CBD using CO2 and then combine it with hemp seed oil to increase bioavailability.
- Competitive prices for high-quality CBD Oil.
- No additives (so completely natural and easy to digest).
- Cannot be bought in a store (you need to buy online), although you can find them at some stores.
Read more: Review on Black Tie CBD
3. PURPLE DRAGON
Purple Dragon CBD Oil Product Description:
The Purple Dragon range of pure CBD oil uses only third-party laboratory-checked ingredients and offers very competitive pricing as well as great customer service. Their product is made from all-natural ingredients that are tested by a third party to ensure purity.
- Shipping only costs $5 flat no matter how much you buy.
- Good quality and competitively priced product.
- Not as many flavors available as some other brands.
4. CBD ESSENCE
CBD Essence Product Description:
CBD Essence offers two ranges of CBD products – their standard range and a ‘Tru’ range which is more expensive but has been developed for maximum bioavailability (and, therefore, effectiveness). They extract their CBD using CO2 and then combine it with hemp seed oil to increase bioavailability. Their products are vegan, organic, GMO-free, and gluten-free. They also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee policy on all products that lasts thirty days.
- Very good quality CBD Oil at a fair price.
- Vegan, organic, GMO-free, and gluten-free product range.
- Slightly less selection of flavors than some other brands.
5. TITAN CBD
Titan CBD Product Description:
Their products are lab tested to ensure that they meet the industry standards and contain no THC. Titan CBD blends its oil with organic MCT oil to improve absorption into the body. Their product is vegan, all-natural, and comes in a wide range of flavors, as well as being available in 250mg or 750mg per bottle.
- Vegan, an organic product with no GMOs or pesticides, is made from natural ingredients.
- Has many different flavor options available.
It’s A little bit more expensive than some other brands but still very competitively priced.
What Are the Benefits and Uses of CBD Oil for Anxiety?
It has been found that CBD oil may help to reduce anxiety and other symptoms associated with this condition. Some of the potential therapeutic uses of CBD oil include:
- May calm feelings of anxiety and panic.
- Has antipsychotic properties – can ease symptoms related to schizophrenia and psychosis
- May work as an antidepressant by increasing serotonin levels in the brain, which is known to play a crucial role in mood regulation.
- Can treat insomnia – many people experience sleep disorders such as insomnia due to their low serotonin levels, which CBD oil is able to improve.
- Aids those who suffer from PTSD – it can put you into a relaxed state and promote restful sleep, both of which PTSD sufferers lack severely. This article discusses more the benefits of CBD oil for PTSD.
What Is the Best Way of Taking CBD Oil?
CBD oils come in different forms. For some people, vaping CBD oil may suit their lifestyle better, while others would prefer taking it orally through capsules.
Is CBD Oil Federally Legal in 2022?
CBD oil is federally legal, but the law surrounding it is quite complex. Different states may have different laws governing both the possession and distribution of CBD oil. It’s also important to note that the official stance on CBD oil varies from country to country – some have stricter regulations than others.
There are only three FDA-approved uses for CBD at this time: seizures from two different epilepsies, a rare type of childhood epilepsy called Dravet syndrome, and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome or LGS, another form of epilepsy with multiple types.
What Are the Side Effects of Taking CBD Oil?
While there are many benefits of CBD oil, some people do not react well to it. This is known as a side effect of the medication and may include:
- Drowsiness – can potentially interfere with daily activities such as driving or operating machinery
- Nausea and vomiting – make sure you take your CBD oil with food and on an empty stomach to reduce these symptoms
- Decreased appetite and weight loss – this side effect usually only occurs in those who use higher doses of CBD oil; if this is the case for you, speak to your doctor about switching medications.
Read more: Reasons Why CBD Oil May Not Work for You
What Is the Most Common Cause of Anxiety?
Anxiety can either be caused by external stimuli, known as situational anxiety, or internal factors, known as generalized anxiety.
Generalized anxiety is defined as an irrational fear of everyday situations that may or may not have a stressful impact on your life. This type of anxiety is often the result of genetic predispositions and is believed to be incurable. Situational anxiety is different in that it triggers feelings of panic due to specific events taking place during the time you are experiencing these feelings – so being in a crowded room with lots of people talking would cause you to feel anxious if you suffer from social phobia.
What Are the Different Types of Anxiety?
There are many types of anxiety disorders, and all of these can be treated with CBD oil.
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) – Anxiety that isn’t related to a specific object or situation; this is the most common type of anxiety and often impacts your day-to-day life.
- Social phobia – fear of social situations which manifests as overwhelming discomfort in public, to the point where it causes panic attacks and possible avoidance behaviors; temporary feelings of dread before entering a social situation are not classified as social phobia.
- Panic disorder – brief and sudden periods of intense fear and distress caused by certain triggers.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) – individuals who suffer from PTSD experience flashbacks about traumatic events they experienced, which cause them severe distress, disabling them from living a normal life.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) – people with OCD experience either thoughts or actions which they can’t control and can lead to distress and anxiety.
Is Taking Pharmaceutical Anti-anxiety Medication Bad for You?
Many people living with anxiety choose to take pharmaceutical anti-anxiety medication such as benzodiazepines, which can be effective in managing symptoms of an anxiety disorder. When used correctly, they are known to help reduce the severity and frequency of anxiety attacks.
However, dependence is a big risk when taking these drugs – physical and psychological. Benzodiazepines slow down brain activity which can affect memory and thought processing when taken for an extended period of time, so it’s important to speak to your doctor if you think this is the best course of action for you.
CBD oil for anxiety is fast becoming the most popular solution to help relieve symptoms of this debilitating condition. We’ve compiled a list of our top 5 best CBD oils, which are all excellent choices for someone looking for relief from anxiety. What’s your favorite? Let us know!