CBD seems to be a miracle drug for many people, but there are some instances when it doesn’t work. This blog post will explore possible reasons why CBD is not working and how you can get back on track with using this fantastic product!
CBD is an acronym for cannabidiol. It’s extracted from the cannabis plant, sometimes referred to as marijuana. CBD oil has been in the news recently because of its ability to help people with medical ailments without producing a “high.” CBD also has few side effects when compared with many prescription medications currently on the market today.
Many scientific studies are being done to discover the benefits of using CBD in conjunction with cancer treatments, mental illness, chronic pain, and skincare. There are many success stories available online about people who have used CBD products successfully for these conditions and more!
While it seems simple enough that if you have a severe medical problem, you should supplement your diet with CBD, it’s not always the case. CBD oil is only one of many tools you can use to help with medical problems. So, if it isn’t working for you, here are some reasons why:
CBD Oil Is Not Always The Solution
1) “It Ain’t For Everyone!”
CBD is a cannabinoid. There are several cannabinoids in the cannabis plant, with CBD being one of them.
Some people have cannabinoid sensitivities or allergies. You may not know if you’re sensitive to THC or other ingredients in the cannabis plant until you try supplementation with CBD oil. If it’s not working for you, it may be that you can’t process CBD oil.
2) It Doesn’t Work For Your Condition!
Many people who take CBD don’t realize it doesn’t work for all conditions. CBD is a cannabinoid and only works for issues related to the cannabinoid receptors in the body. If your condition isn’t listed below, try another method of treatment:
– Sleep Issues: Not enough research has been done to conclude whether CBD helps with sleep disorders like insomnia and REM behavior disorder. However, THC relieves pain which makes it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep.
– Mood Disorders: CBD affects serotonin receptors in the brain, which regulate mood and behavior. However, it’s not always a given that CBD will help with disorders like anxiety and bipolar disorder. This may be because your conditions produce symptoms that are separate from the cannabinoid or endocannabinoid system (ECS). For this, you might need to take an antidepressant medication if you do not produce enough serotonin naturally, as is the case with those who have been diagnosed with depression.
– Pain and inflammation: CBD works with the ECS to decrease inflammation and pain. However, this is not always the case for people suffering from autoimmune diseases like arthritis or sickle cell anemia. These conditions cause chronic pain, so you will probably need to supplement your diet with other anti-inflammatory medications if you want relief.
– Cancer: There are promising signs that CBD could be effective at treating cancerous tumors by inhibiting the division of cells and activating apoptosis (cell death). However, there is also evidence that cannabinoids may promote tumor growth in some types of cancers! The National Cancer Institute cautions anyone thinking about using cannabinoids for their personal health treatment options.
3) You Have A Problem With Your Dosage
It’s important that you get your dosage right if you’re going to supplement with CBD oil. It is suggested for users to start off slow and increase the dose gradually until they see a benefit from taking it or know that it doesn’t work for them.
To get the right dosage, some users try to start off with a small dose and increase it gradually, while others may start out big and decrease the dosage if they don’t see an improvement.
Once you find the perfect dose of CBD, you can always choose to continue increasing the dosage if you want to get a bigger benefit.
4) You’re Using The Wrong Brand For Your Condition
There are many different brands of CBD oil available for purchase. Some of them have more beneficial ingredients than others, or they could be lacking in some areas that you need! Here is how some of the top brands compare:
– Royal CBD: Uses organic hemp grown in Colorado. Their products are free of pesticides, herbicides, GMOs, and artificial ingredients. Royal CBD has a full-spectrum CBD oil which is excellent for many conditions because it does not contain THC or any other cannabinoids that could cause you to fail drug tests.
– Gold Bee CBD: Uses full-spectrum CBD oil with all the cannabinoids naturally found in hemp plants. They claim to provide good customer service, fast shipping, and quality products.
– Diamond CBD: Offers balms, tinctures, and e-liquids for vaping. Their oils are made from high-quality ingredients that are 100% organic and natural!
5) You Should Be Taking CBD Oil With A Full Stomach
CBD oil needs to be taken with food in order for your body to absorb it properly. This is because CBD oil is fat-soluble, meaning that it dissolves in fats. If you don’t eat anything before taking CBD oil, then the product will just pass through your body without being fully absorbed.
On an empty stomach, CBD oil will not be absorbed properly because it needs to dissolve in some sort of fat. The effectiveness of CBD oil will depend on many things but taking it with food is one of the biggest factors.
6) It Isn’t Your Fault, CBD Oil Is Just Not Working For You
CBD oil isn’t always effective for everyone! This may be because your condition produces symptoms that are separate from the cannabinoid or endocannabinoid system (ECS). If your body does not produce enough serotonin naturally, for example, then you will likely need to take antidepressant medication.
CBD doesn’t work for everyone because there are multiple factors that influence the effectiveness of CBD oil. It may not be your fault if it does not work for you but it isn’t because of a problem with CBD oil either!
7) You Are Taking Too Much CBD Oil
It’s important to take an appropriate dosage for your condition because taking too much can have negative side effects. The National Cancer Institute listed the following as possible side effects:
– Low blood pressure
– Nausea and vomiting
If you are taking CBD oil for pain, then too much may make your pain worse instead of better! You could try lowering your dosage or switching to a different product to avoid these negative side effects.
8) You Need More Time To See The Effects
It might take a while for the effects of CBD oil to start showing up. Your body needs to adjust to the cannabinoids and it takes time for this to happen. Why? Because cannabinoids affect your body by interacting with your endocannabinoid system (ECS).
CBD oil works by interacting with your endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is why it can take some time to determine if CBD oil will work for you. You need to give CBD oil for about two weeks in order to see the full effects of the product!
9) Your Condition Is Not Actually Relieved By CBD Oil
CBD oil can reduce inflammation, ease the pain associated with muscle spasms, and even possibly stop some seizures. But you might be on CBD oil simply because you think it will help your condition when really it doesn’t make a difference for your health.
CBD oil is helpful for many people who deal with pain, inflammation, and seizures. However, if you are taking CBD oil simply because you think it will help your condition even though that is not the case then there’s no reason to keep using it!
CBD is a great supplement for many conditions but it isn’t always effective. In this article, we’ve listed out 8 reasons why CBD oil may not be working for you and how to fix the problem so that your body can reap all of CBD’s benefits!
If any one of these factors applies to you, don’t give up hope just yet because there are ways to make CBD work better! Let us know if you have questions about which products might work best for your needs or want help figuring out what adjustments need to be made in order for your endocannabinoid system (ECS)to respond positively with cannabinoids like CBD.
We would love nothing more than to partner with you on creating an amazing marketing plan that works towards.